Monday, February 25, 2013

Rainy Days



I created a simple card today~





The challenge:

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #208:I'm Seeing Red

motivated me to bring out my red paper that I've had for at least 6 years.


I bought it at one of those scrapbook store yard sales...so it could be years older than that!



I paired the red with light blues, because of the striking combo of colors at 








The grass was cut with fringe scissors and then I clipped, willy nilly~


willy nilly can be so therapeutic! ;)


Hope you have a great start to your week friends~





stamp: Papertrey Ink Hello Sunshine
die: Jamie Girl and Umbrella (Silhouette Cameo)
paper:My Mind's Eye Six By Six Everyday Flair,dotted red cardstock (no label)
other: Martha Stewart fringe scissors
ink: Memento Ink Gray Flannel






8 comments:

Hannelie said...

Such a sweet, beautiful card Marlena!

Angi Barrs said...

Super duper adorable! Love her little dress!

Allison Cope said...

Very cool card Marlena! Love the die cut little girl - great umbrella! Thanks for joining us this week at Flourishes!

Emily Keaton said...

This is darling, Marlena! I love how well that red and blue go together. :)

Annette Allen said...

aww this is just so sweet...love that silhouette..

Laurel said...

What a sweet card, love that silhouette too!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love your blue and red combo, and good for you for dusting it off! I'm sure that made you feel good : )

ChristineCreations said...

What a beautiful silhouette! Cheerful and sweet!