Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A True Love Story



I love Verve's sentiment,


"A True Love Story Never Ends"


How true!


One of the "lightbulb" moments I had about love early on, was when a couple came to our high school class to share marriage advice.


The wife expressed that marriage was about

"choosing to love your spouse everyday".


Most times, it's easy to feel love in a marriage.


 However, EVERYDAY is about choosing to love that person~because they are worth overlooking silly conflicts.


Most times, it can be the common clashes of toilet seats left up....toothpaste tubes properly emptied (rolled or squeezed)...etc, etc.


My husband and I have separate toothpaste tubes.


I think that says it all.


;)



LOL.









Look at the fresh, inspiring colors at







I am also submitting this to:





Paper Crafts February Gallery Challenge



Have a great day...thanks for stopping by and keeping me company! ;)



stamps: Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie and Year in Roses,Verve Love Story
ink: Memento (Pear Tart,Lilac Posies,Dandelion),Papertrey Ink True Black
other: sewing machine,Faber Castell Red Gelato
paper: BoBunny Country Garden DP,Georgia Pacific white






4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! You are right, that is a great sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

SugarGem said...

This is so pretty and I love the bold stitching. The sentiment is really awesome. Lenae

Kailash said...

I love your pretty card and the sentiment is perfect for it!!

Emily Keaton said...

This is such a gorgeous creation, Marlena. Great work with the colors, awesome stitching, and a super sentiment. Love it all!