Wednesday, November 7, 2012

~Jazzy Masculine Border~




I threw together another card for CAS-ual Fridays CFC77.











I am proud of creating with these scraps laying about my desk, plus, I don't have to put them away!!!! ;)


My biggest inspiration was the jazzy zigzaggy.


It's what's left when you die cut Verve Pennant trim dies facing each other~cool huh?


I picked the smallest sentiment from my Waltzingmouse Back in the Saddle to finish off this journal tag that was also sitting there.



I am inches away from feeling completely well...the littlest bit of energy encourages me!



Have a great day friends~




stamps: Waltzingmouse Back in the Saddle
ink: Papertrey Ink True Black
other: Verve Pennant trim die, Stampendous Aged Spice Embossing Enamel,Crop-A-Dile corner chomper,journaling tag






3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is jazzy...i love it

Kelly Griglione said...

Way to use your scraps, Marlena! Hey, I think that should be one of the challenges, right?!? You can't make anything new, just use what's in your scrap bin.

Kimberly said...

Marlena - I love that negative cut! Great use of your scraps! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!